Monday 15 February 2010

February

Apologies for the long gap between this post and the post that exists below; I've had a little trouble with getting work done of late as there appears to have been so much of it! More into the swing of things now, and in my half term, I'm taking a small break so that I can relax in between homework shifts, and take some time to revive after a long school term. Year eleven is hectic, frenetic; preparing for our GCSEs is proving an easy task, but the coursework is fiendish.

Anyway, today I have more than one thing on my mind, for today is the day I apply for my first job.

I've written up a CV, which includes:
Who I am
D.O.B
Where I am
Who I live with
What my predicted grades are
What I will do in the next couple of years
Why I want the job
What I do in my spare time

It's not that much to include, and as long as you format it correctly it's the key into a life of earning money (at last!)

I'm wishing myself, and all you readers, the best for the upcoming months. To any of you who are taking GCSEs, S.A.Ts, A-Levels, good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment