Friday 15 April 2011

Half Term

I refuse to let this be much else than a holiday. As a result I have done little (I mean no) work. Instead I have painted my room, caught up with some VERY far away friends-they're in Paraiba- and done not much else save for covering myself enough to say "I'm overcome with emulsion!" many times....Probably to my family's detriment. Never mind.

I actually have work today! In a way. I've got to go down to the centre and spend a day at Burges Salmon- I've done the research and been to see the building already and this legal firm is HUGE. And very good. I'm sort of nervous as they've said casual clothing will be fine... And what I, in fact, have left that is "casual" is now covered in paint and therefore smells like I work in the decorating business. Nice. Noice. Najs.

Right, well I'd better go and scrub up. Have a good day everybody!
Happy reading, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment