Thursday 16 June 2011

Transcription

A video I filmed but could not upload...So I wrote it out like all other rational humans do when they're really tired. Enjoy...ish. My ramblings.

SO, hello again, um... Still testing... obviously... Um, I know there's a lot of image wobble, it's because I'm now hanging my camera because I find when I-when I look down to talk to the camera, it's really annoying and...I think I develop quite a different personality *chuckle* as...wehn I'm talking to a camera- than when I'm talking to a human... erm, it's probably because you can't tell me my ideas are daft. But, here's a nice original one- how bad would it be if you had a spider that just woke up one day and realised that it was arachnophobic? That's quite an interesting question to pose when all your friends are really high. Er, another trick I've found which is-er, because I don't, I don't drink or take drugs-*straight edge!*- er, wait a sec (draws cross on back of hand...) yeah. Um, *chuckle* I find that if you've got...a friend who's very high, and you also have a silicone baking tray, er, what you do is you hold it at the edges so it looks like a normal baking tray-obviously someone who's not high is gonna know, because it's not shiny, it's not metallic..but, erm, *chuckle* if you get a silicone baking tray and you hold it by the edges, the sides, so it looks flat, and then get your friend to put their hand under the middle of it, and when you give it to them it looks like it melts... And that really freaks out high people.

So, yeah... It's a good idea. I'm really liking this camera thing, I hope it works... I...(comes closer to the camera) Doubt any of that was loud enough for you to hear. Sorry. Uh, yeah, I've got my little interrogation light here; it hurts my eyes. I'm realllllly tired, but, um...it's nearly eleven thirty at night so...that's to be expected. (blows dust off desk) I've just realised....Oh yeah, another nice joke for you, I've got an optic mouse- which is now freaking out because I took it off of something... I decided that I needed a bigger desk so...I had this tiny desk, it was literally like, a mouse would not have used the desk...bit of an exaggeration but you get the point it was....And I built this new desk, (taps desk with fingernails) this one. I don't know if any of you can hear that, it's a fucking glass desk. And I have a f--- I have an optic mouse. Possibly the most STUPID combination in the world.I always have to have a piece of paper. Great thing is the mouse is calibrated really high so I can actually move it across the entire screen... (lifts coaster) on THAT. Which is really helpful. But I find that often I have a drink on this, it's a coaster, that's what it's for...Yeah, just....I just, I have a daft life and daft ideas, mainly. Yeah, um...Goodnight *chuckle*.

Video is better than transcription but, with my luck, I have actually managed to drop the appropriate lead into a paint spill so it doesn't like to cooperate any more. I expect it's doing that thing that inanimate objects are clearly capable of doing and holding a grudge against me, the bastard. Never mind, I have other cables to converse with.

Happy reading, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment