Wednesday 9 February 2011

Day 1 of 30...

I never really introduced myself on the blog so I'm doing that now. 

Day 01 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

1] I'm quarter Jamaican. Year round tan, woohoo! People don't guess it because of my blue eyes.
2] I don't get along with my dad at all. I never have, really. I do not remember a single day where we've had a conversation about a) anything relevant, or b) anything that wasn't related in some way to his work or to alcohol or my mother.
3] My mother is like a sister to me; we form a comedy act rather than a family as such. We're interesting and better together than each on our own. She is teaching me to be arrogant.
4] I love sport. I ice skate, I love Netball, I cycle, I rollerblade, sometimes I go to the gym.
5] Sunny days immediately make me happy, no matter what I'm doing.
6] I despise my family because they are racist and stereotype people, and they are ungreatful for all the opportunities they get. I aim to change my last name soon, to my mother's last name.
7] Bread with butter is good. Bread with conserve/jam is good. Bread with both is disgusting!
8] When I'm upset or nervous I dye my hair.
9] I managed to spend £210 on coffee over Christmas. Ah, the realms of Starbucks.
10] I think about my grandmother every single day. She passed away in May 2009 and I miss her more than I thought I would. She was wonderful but I didn;t see that as much when I was very young.
11] I have no style at all. I just chuck on things and try not to wear clashing patterns. All my jeans are ripped unintentionally and nearly all my shoes are trainers/skate shoes. I loathe hats.
12] Lie-ins bug me, I feel the only time I should take them is when I'm ill.
13] I write a lot. Not just for school, but at home as well. I have books full of thoughts.
14] I sometimes wish i could just move to the South of France and stay there.
15] I don't know what I want to be or do; when I was little I wanted to be two things- my mother (literally) and a hitman (Or rather hitwoman. Assassin. There you go).

So yes, welcome to...er... Me, I suppose. Hello there. Yodel. Bonjour. Hallo. Wie geht's?

No comments:

Post a Comment