Saturday 19 February 2011

Holiday week!

Time to relax... Sort of...

There's a lot of schoolwork to do, that I have always imagined they only set because they don't want us to have any long-lasting real fun (at least, not without feeling guilty about it afterwards due to having not done the work...) but I ust say I always submit myself to trying to find a balance between the two. The Basement Jaxx song "Broken Dreams" off one of their much earlier ablums, Rooty, reminds me of holidays and sunny places. the link is here. I love the entire album, it's a got a very fresh feel to it.

Happy reading, folks! Sorry this post is so short- I've got to go out and do some non-school related activities which are merely practicalities. When ALL your pairs of jeans have a hole in the right kneww it's time for a new pair, methinks. Bye, guys and gals! (Or should that be buy?)

No comments:

Post a Comment