Wednesday 17 August 2011

News, news, news

I got a job. And another. I now have two jobs. I also have a blondish streak in my hair and a pretty new scar to add to the collection (I'm not into scarification, I just have a tendency to hit the ground a lot). It's cool, I kind of heal quite well. I have to eat a lot of food to deal with all that energy I use up healing myself. Seriously though! I lose weight after an accident usually. Fun fun.

I refuse to go below nine and a half. If I'm below that I'm too light. I love me. But I don't love me lite, that's like being diet coke... People only see you in a begrudging light, with that sort of offputting resigned acceptance I really hate.

We dyed Aggie's hair again. It's lumo-pink. I quite like it, and may indeed update my own streak (blondy sort of rust colour at the moment) with that pink. My hair dyes very well, so it's fun to experiment because the results are usually pretty striking. Speaking of results, I get mine tomorrow, for AS. I'm a big bundle of excitability and nervousness. It's been the wait, the long wait, that's the worst thing. I wish there was no more than a week between exam and results, like with modular tests at school, but alas this cannot be so.

I got some more music for you... This is one by RHCP, I like its vibrance and fun feeling http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfOdWSiyWoc&NR=1

Happy reading, folks!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you, able to reach as high as nine and a half... :P

    ReplyDelete