Sunday 9 January 2011

AS Exam time...

For three out of my five subjects in AS ( the first year of A-Levels), I have exams in January. These cover "Unit 1" for each of the subjects' exam.

The timetable is as follows:
Monday January 10th, 1345- Critical Thinking AS Unit 1 (90m)
Friday January 14th , 1345- Sociology AS Unit 1 (60m)
Wednesday January 19th, 1345- Law AS Unit 1 (120m)

I'm quite looking forward to these just so they are out of the way. That's usually how I feel about exams. Get them revised for, get them done, if you do badly, do them again, it's not a big deal. If I treat things as a big deal then I get too scared about them and usually mess up (exams especially).

My Mr. Wonderful is also revising, though he doesn't have exams yet- he's just in the mood to work, and taking full advantage of that. So would I....But I'm not. Meh. Anyway, in my not-working attitude, I cycled to his house today. It's a good three or four miles. According to google maps (easiest unit at this time) The route is actually.... It won't tell me but it's pretty far, about forty five minutes on a bike (or half an hour on the bus but longer as it's a Sunday). I love you, Mr. Wonderful. Sorry about coming into your house bleeding (hehehe!)

Anyway, I have my Crit exam tomorrow so I might go and pretend to revise for that to make myself feel a little better ( I feel lazy) and to put my mind off my injuries (tehe, fell off my bike, it was quite dramatic but nothing to be too worried about. I didn't hit my head or anything, just my knee and I took a couple of little bits out of my right hand (that exam tomorrow is going to be a painful one...)

Have a good sunday evening, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment