Monday 10 January 2011

Welp. Or should that be yelp?

Maybe it should be "HELP!"...

The Critical Thinking exam I revised mucho hard for... Was quite the bad one. Actually, that's putting it lightly...It was, by far, the worst exam I have done in the history of my higher education. None of us were prepared... And I actually did the revision ( not that she told us what to revise, helpful, thanks for that...) and therefore I can't begin to imagine how the others must have felt. It was honestly shite. But I'll keep you all updated on the progress of general Critical Thinking along with my other subjects anyway.

There's a system called UCAS points which is used these days for most university courses. At the moment for an AS Level, the grades and points are sorrespondinly... A, 60, B, 50, C, 40, D, 30, and E, 20. Hopefully for Critical Thinking I can at most hope to get a B, which is 50 points towards what ever I want to do... Unfortuanately the entire thing will probably tally to les than I'd hoped, as I'm terrible at working for long amounts of time. keeping interested for more than about thirty minutes is almost impossible.

Right now... How am I feeling?
Erm. Yessss... Quite awful. I had a go at my Mr. Wonderful for absolutely bugger all and I feel like I'm just pissing him off more and more and more (and I wouldn't be surprised if he just calls a time out soon because I'm probably worse than any nagging mother...) and I want to say sorry. Publicly. Sorry, Penguin. Please don't put up with my crap, just tell me when I'm becoming a bitch... The exam today was terrible and my hand bled and I'm in pain all the time and I just wanted a hug and you couldn't get to school and that made the whole ordeal WAAAAAY more stressful and I love you and I've really missed you today.

Overall I reckon my subjects are doing okay (as in, not failing miserably but seriously not doing well...) so I need to step up things a bit but I'm so worried and caught up in other things that there isn't really time, as it would seem. Other people are more important and I'm trying to get Mr. Wonderful the things he wants (difficult, very bloody difficult) but so far it's taking a while and things are becoming INFURIATING.

Overall though... I still love my life and I'm happy because from now things will either get worse (in which case I'll have more reason to cry...good...) or better, in which case I'll be happy anyway and carry on with life.

Have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment