Tuesday 11 January 2011

Bonjour!

Daunting... But I'm getting there.

I didn't have any lessons today, until five past eleven... So I stayed in bed until quarter to nine and then did some German homework. It was wonderfully quiet and easy to get on with the work as there was nobody here to distract me. I enjoyed it. So, my day started well. Then I walked to school (trekked across the downs but forgot my coat, left that at home so I was REALLY cold) and then when I finally got to school... My teacher wasn't in! So I did some law work, which was actually quite relaxing, creating a table of the civil and criminal courts. The books I took out from the school library are quite useful. Nobody else has knowledge of them yet... Connections, connections!

Various courts... in light detail.



Criminal Law; English Legal System. Both are great!
Topic One of Chapter Two, Sociology AS Textbook.
Also, this evening I have done some Sociology revision (I have my AS Unit 1 examination on Friday afternoon...) So I'm revising from the book and some other sources. Such as teacher tip-offs. It is excellent getting on with the school authorities, particularly at exam time!




To put the entire Topic /Chapter thing into perspective... We only have to do Chapter Two. But there are Seven Topics within that... And it runs from page 16 to page 80. Not the most fun set of evenings I've had, I can be sure. And so can you. Tehe!

However, Law revision is fun... Seriously sometimes I think, "It's so complicated..." but in truth I enjoy it enough that that doesn't matter because I'm willing to put in the extra work to actually understand it.

Happy reading, folks! Have a good evening! I'll probably update again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment