Thursday 1 September 2011

Accumulation of timetable

Well, I've got my timetable. I had to decode part of it, not pleased but I got there in the end. I have double German first thing on a Monday morning- the only thing that is really annoying on the whole two week schedule, really. Nine out of ten days I finish at one, which is good because it gives me plenty of time to go out and do other things (besides the huge amount of homework I know I will have). I'm pleased, I never have more than four hours of school in a day. Well, I will, much more, but most of it won't be structured class learning. For sociology our class is quite large, as well as for Law, but German has a maximum of six on a good day so there's lots of time to make sure work is of a high quality.

I'm truly glad that we start school soon, because I'm over bored. I did some more drawing...



I also did a Codeword. I love codewords, there's barely any way to cheat (barely) so they take a while, which is the entire point. I'm still trying to fill time. The drawing does this as well, because I don't want to be doing things that are half-assed. I've made a small wall montage out of some of my artwork.


So there you have it... My not-so-interesting life for today. Oh, yes, the news! UpstairsMan actually managed to not have sex last night. I was shocked and in awe of his sudden restraint...considering he's been bloody loud every evening for the last week or so. Happy days.

Also, I was unintentionally very rude to someone today. Now wondering how to make it up to her (apparently spoke in the wrong tone of voice). She was really pissed off.

Happy reading, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment