Friday 4 September 2009

Back to drearyness, but there's more...

The end of another holiday, the beginning of a new academic year, and the start of something very different, I would think. Awesome, this blog has spellcheck, that's neat, I can't type much in the mornings. Hi all of you, anybody reading this, I'm starting this blog so I can keep track of everything that goes on this year, this being year eleven and everything. Lots of exciting things are going to happen this year! My mother and her boyfriend just bought a house, which means I'm moving out of this *rather large* flat... For the first time in ever, actually, as my parents lived here for two years before I was born and my father moved out when I was nine. Ah, back to drearyness. But there's more! I seem to have picked up a little sister along the way, just before the holidays. Sometimes she's a little annoying, but she can't help that. Everything's pretty cool. I'm going to briefly be telling you guys what homework I got so I can compare it and make sure my teachers aren't being mean sods just to me and not to the rest of you...

Holiday Homework:

# Art- 3 pictures of Jean Michel Basquiat's work.

# Child Development- Four pages, one for each of PIES [Physical, Intellectual, Emotional, Social] Developmental stages, and milestones, and examples, and find a child to study who is under five years old. Maybe two or three children. twins would be great. or a whole class.

# English- begin writing up a coursework we've told you nothing about. Fun fun!

# German- read through some of this year's work [yr10] and don't forget it or prepare to be impaled upon a spike and shown as an example.

# Maths- ARGH Coursework; Stats coursework. first hypothesis out of three.

# Science- read C4....(this one was incredibly fun if I do say so myself. what nerdishness is this?!)

# Business Studies- you know what? sod it. you're ahead of the class. have six weeks without revenue, go on, treat yourself. :)

....SO, yeah, that's quite a lot to do in one holiday, plus getting accustomed from it being just me and my mum to me, her, her boyfriend, and his daughter. CONFUSING doesn't cover it. PLUS, they've moved in, but this is a two bedroom flat, and mum knows I don't share well, so we've bought a house, as I said, which means packing up a decade and a half of crap and shipping ourselves off to what we all think is an incredibly beautiful house. thank god it has a large garage, we have four cars now. actually, one is a monster vw van, but I'm not complaining, it got us to France and back, so waay.

Have a good year, and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment