Friday 4 September 2009

The end of today is the beginning of tomorrow

well, well, well. considering I only had two lessons today, I've been worn out pretty much the same I would with a normal length day. after this morning'd blog I had the good fortune to acquire (for 50 of your English pence) a bag of 50 grams of sherbert. Blue sherbert. Blue, fizzy, amazing, fantabulous, wonderful crazy-making sherbert which out me in a very VERY good mood by the time I got to school, and I proceeded to spend my hour's tutor licking it off my school folder. It was.....just....so....tasty! nomnom, Nom, nomom om om. and that was the end of that, it was all gone, I had a blue tongue, Tiv had a disapproving look on her face, Rimple loved me, Jance was amooooosed by my blue tongue and I've just been informed that Kit's going to be following this blog, so I'd better make it relatively nerdy. Tch, as if it wasn't going to be anyway!

Tiv and Ross were here earlier, making good use of my....bed......the....the....meh, might as well, that's what the mattress is good for, as it's new. I joke. Obviously they weren't sleeping together, ew, EWWW. My bed, peeps! If you're gonna do that, do it somewhere else in your own time.

So, it would seem quite a few people are reading this so far, about ten, I think. I thought maybe it would be nice for them, to have a look into the weird and wacky world of Vicky, without being close enough to smell my heavenly scent....aw, sure I can get Peter to add that in there virtually or something, or Joe, if he has time...*heeee*

Andrea just got back to me on my first post; "You're moving house!?" Hell yes I am, folks, and I'm gonna make the most of that! never.... aw, not gonna carry on with this, I explained the whole flat thing in the last blog, did I not? No? shush, and TOUGH. lalala.

No homework so far. Good. GOOOOOOD! as you can see, I still am managing to find heckloads of stuff to write about, and it's all wierd and strange and....totally normal for me, but never mind, I enjoy it.

I feel, for some reason, I should say hi to Rawan and Cecilia, and also Anna S, just because, I have no idea, but hi peeps! It was good to see you today. Rawan, you and I need to chat. Kit, you and I need to chat, and Peter, I need to argue with you, your arguments are so weird that they're fun.

YESS Score; games is now before LUNCH on a Tuesday, not before BREAK, so we get proper chances to eat right before and right after, good, fantastic, yes, yes, good!

I need to make Shanice's bed right now, so... Bye and see you whether in a minute (I love to type) or tomorrow. :)

1 comment: