Monday 7 September 2009

My mixed up life is fun fun fun

wellity well! I has homwork, damn science, damn double science, I love the lessons but I hate having to do stuff at home most of the time because it sucks. Although I did really enjoy teaching myself C4, as I said in my first ever post, on Friday. I only had three lessons today, all of my year eleven did, because there was a double then BREAK, then a double thn LUNCH then a single.

It was okay, I guess, I did some good stuff in art, and Sciences were good, but Child Development, I finished in like five minutes so I sat there and mucked around and ate a blue Space Baton for the majority of the lesson.

Started talking to an old friend of mine on a whim yesterday, and she's really changed. Like, really really. It's kinda weird. But really good, because I've tried with other old friends and it hasn't worked, and this time it really has. Which is GOOOOOOD.

OMG the new site is shit but funny....www.everythingaboutvicky.weebly.com- the FAQ page is okay but it could ALL be so much better

No comments:

Post a Comment