Sunday 20 September 2009

Sunday!!

OOH dear wow wow have I had an interesting weekend.

Rawan, that was the awesomest party I have attended in a very long time, thankyou for inviting me, and good luck with the clear up! Special thanks go to your little sister as she spent most of the time handing out drinks and sweeping. Twas AWESOMENESS and the all girls thing was....new to me, but brilliant! :)

Joe, I'm still sorry. Nah-nah. I can't take it back once it's here. x

Shoooooooot, I've totally not done my Child Development Homework! She's going to KILL me. I am going to die of deathness most enforced. Oh dear.
OR....
I could just go do it now! Waay, that's a much better idea, isn't it?
I just typed most of the last line without looking. Coooool! Okay, yes, I am a little hyper. In my defence, lemon chicken, yummy nachos, salsa, salsa dancing, cake, and wonderful fruit does that to you. Along with missy elliott, I would say that's one recipe for a helluva party, which it was indeed.

Plans, plans! House warming party for once we've moved. Probably in January, methinks. Also, much sooner than that, I need MY party... If I'm ever going to have one, now would be the time to do it. Wooooop!

Luv to all my friends. Mr Sea Mollusc, I dislike you very much too. It's rude to pretend to be Irish, you know. GAWSH.

NB: when I'm on the phone to you, be nice to me, especally if I called you. It works out that I'm better to you if you're nice to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment