Wednesday 9 September 2009

ELLLOOOOO!

Wow, in a much better mood now I've done some homework, I'll admit that... Today, oh today, what a shit day it was but still, it could have been a lot worse, I supposes. :) Feel like saying hi to Joe, Peter, Pickle, Dim, (get well soon Latvian) and also DAVID because we just made up the awesomest name for him.

Woo maths coursework, so challenging it's almost fun but not quite, but nonetheless I look forward to tomorrow when I'll have to work late late into the night on it :D because I has done like NOTHING and it's due in on Friday!! SCORE, failed the timing on that piece miserably.

English coursework; erk, the new teacher is more well informed than I thought he would be and HE KNOWS. Obviously I'm not as organised as DGB thinks I am (don't go near him, he's a scary mothertrucker) and I'm gonna get BEATEN by the English dept. for this. Badly.

MANNNNNNN ther's a lot of Child Dev to get done in the next five months... Sucks but it's gonna be fun so :P hopefully I won't tire too easily of all this stuff in all these subjects. I'm having fun being under a little extra prtessure.

Ohh, had the first german lesson of the year today. Year has begun in nerdy fashion, with me translating most of what the teacher says to the class. James Bailey laughed at me. He has very straight teeth. So do Tilly and Shana. Lucky sods. Not that mine are all over the place exactly, it's just that I've gotta wait another like year until I can get braces because my flippin jaw has to stop growing and changing. suckkssssssss.

Having fun? Favourite subjects? What's the worst lesson you've ever had? Get me on facebook, Victoria Howells, the one with the yellow picture *thumbs up to nerds*

For Connel's happiness- "Big up the invisibles!!"

2 comments:

  1. The school year has started pretty awesomely for me im afraid. Favourite subject... gotta be Dt or Art or PE or Games or even Maths cos it is surprising fun in a challenging way and a teh way the teacher is just a kegend ( up the Fewster ). Anyways worst lesson has too be PSHE 2 years ago wen we talking about politics and we had to write everything down, i did like 4 pages in the end and that was wen my writing was small soo... yeh mega boring tbh god im soo glad we dont have to write stuff down in those lessons anymore.. Hows are u Vicky?

    *>>DGB<<*

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAIL Kegend? potential to be a new word Lol
    anyways i guess i meant to put Legend :D

    *>>DGB<<*

    ReplyDelete