Sunday 6 September 2009

COMPETITION RULES

I need to set these out.

1) You cannot win two consecutive comps.
2) For the comps such as the fail one and the endangered plant/animal one, you can give a maximum of five answers, all in one comment, and you have five chances to win.
3) no matter how good your entry is, if it's after the deadline it won't be counted. be quicker next time.
4) You don't have to pay for the chocolate bar :)
5) You get to choose the chocolate bar, within reason. By this I mean don't ask for a 400g one, maybe a 200 is okay if your answer was really good. You can ask for a snickers or mars or crunchie if you want. :)
6) On the comps such as the fail one, where you need evidence, I need you to post the evidence on the blog, and I need to know who it came from *can't be you* so I can check and verify.
7) Be creative! On comps like the endangered plant/animal one, your answers can be as wild as you like. these are cases of internet QI, where you're more likely to win if you've come up with something nobody else would think of. Kit, I think you have an advantage here.

No comments:

Post a Comment