Saturday 5 September 2009

The Pot of destiny

Some people save up money for pot. They get £17.00 (or thereabouts) and get a ten bag, a five bag, and some rizla, and then rip up the edges of their schoolbooks for what these scrotters call "roach material". I however, get around !£17.00 and spend it on A POT. a Terramundi pot, to be presice!

Now, these are nifty. Damn nifty. I made a rule when I bought mine; put in half the money you get, at least, and don't break it until you physically can't get any more in. It's working, I'm sure. I'm not counting how much money there is in there, but I know that there's a lot, enough to get nearly an ounce of weed, in some people's way of looking at it, dependting on who you buy from. I hate the fact that I know that.

Anyway, it's great for people who can't save because once the money's in the pot, you have to smash the pot to get it back out! A game of patience and skill, as you're not allowed to smash the pot until you can't get any more money inside. I'm deciding to fill it with notes so I'll have LOADS by the time it's full. http://www.terramundi.co.uk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment