Friday 4 September 2009

The blog of mog, plus competition! waay!

so, I've heard from David B that this is a pretty awesome blog. Look away boys *and tiv, I see that in your trousers* so I can puff out my chest with pride! Okay, you can look back now...

Some things I have tried to do just DON'T work, do they? Like, running and jumping over a metal pole, Teaching tiv the lwas of fraternal twins (ask david, ross and kit, they enjoyed my attempt)
and staying warm in a freezing cold tent, those are examples. The person who gives the best example at the bottom of the page (I want some KIND of evidence, please) gets a chocolate bar!

I would like to thank Shana for my SPIDERPIG poster, as it makes me laugh and I love it muchly, and Tilly because her attitude to life makes me laugh even more. Pessimism is not the answer.

David Barnsley, are you a night owl? Meh, you are, methinks.

Shanice says a slightly freaked out hello to all you bloggers who are reading this, and also wonders if ross is coming round again as he is "big tall scary agh" as she once put it. Ross said he thought she was "intelligent, mature for her age, and trying to grow up to quickly." I think he can be.. the scientific name for it is "stupid git". but aren't we all.... Some more than others.... *tiv....joking*

YOU HAVE ONE WEEK TO GIBE ME FAILS AND EVIDENCE AND THEN I WILL SELECT A WINNER :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Vicky its nite owl david:
    At school football at lunch times is funny and i got nutmegged over 50 times in 3 days EPIC fail
    Nutmeg is wen the ball goes thru ur legs cos some1 out skilled u if u get wat mean?
    I was soo embarassed and get teased soo much by the 3 mates who did it to me u fortunately Kit ross dont play footy as u may have guessed :( do i need evidense from 1 of m8s

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I win for writing GIVE and spelling it GIBE- see above! No, I joke, that doesn't count.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol yeh i didnt know if that was a typo or not Lol thats a fail Lol no better than mine though haha xxXxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. David winnnnssssssss the chocolate bar! Score David, score. Which one do you want?

    ReplyDelete