Sunday 6 September 2009

I liedddddd

Preparing for the first whole week back *om nom nomminess- I look forward to it*
And buying birthday presents for those who were born this month. A lot of difficult people to buy for. Leah Roberts gets nothing because she owes me a tenner, uh-huh, yeah, she does. Not lol. Anyway, good to see you peeps are having fun answering my silly questions and competing for hugs and chocolate and the like. As my last post on all the blogs said, I’ve now set up the blogs so you don’t have to log in or anything to leave comments, and you can even be anonymous. I need the feedback, so please don’t hesitate to comment, it only takes a second and it will really help to see what people like or don’t lie, so I know what to include more. Have a ood rest of the weekend! Aw, so happy, I only have three lessons tomorrow… Science, Art, and Child Development. :) thumbs up for that!

I'z been shopping! Rawan, I has ur birthday present ready and wrapped :) Now all I have to do is get Jancis' prezzie, and I should be done....

yeah, excited about school, about moving house, about food, about people, I'm havong a really good time just living at the moment, and I'm really enjoying it. Ask me, I'm in a great mood....all the damn time. Not much you can do about it, depending on who you are. Heeee, see most of you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment